Adrian Belew Signature DF842
Following in the footsteps of The Adrian Belew Signature Fly is the DF842. With the exception of the Line 6 electronics, the DF842 comes with all the unique features of Adrian's signature Fly in our new DF body style. Among the Seymour Duncan TB4 bridge pickup & Sperzel® Trim-Lok™ Tuners this guitars comes loaded with two unique features:
1. Sustainiac® Stealth PRO neck pickup. This pickup produces intense, predictable, and infinite feedback sustain. With the Sustainiac® you can achieve screaming feedback at any volume. You can also “morph” the sustained string vibration into cool-sounding upper harmonics during a solo using the Harmonic Mode control. When the sustainer is off, the driver functions as an active neck pickup.
2. RMC® Pow'r Bridge 'PF" Saddles & RMC® Poly-Drive 1 Preamp. The 6 pickup signals from the RMC® sensor saddles are preamplified & equalized separately. These buffered string signals are also mixed together and further equalized to produce the Saddles Mix signal.
- Carved Mahogany body with Mahogany neck
- Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge
- Carbon/Glass fiber fretboard with 24 stainless steel frets
- Sustainiac® Stealth PRO neck pickup
- MIDI capability
- Seymour Duncan TB4 humbucker bridge pickup
- 5-way mag pickup selector
- RMC® Pow'r Bridge 'PF" Saddles & RMC® Poly-Drive 1 Preamp.
- Custom Parker vibrato system
- 5 lbs
Available in Belew Berry or Artic Silver finish.
Learn more about the Adrian Belew Signature Fly from Adrian himself at www.parkerguitars.com/adrianbelew or www.adrianbelew.net.
View Specifications >>